What tears me up in Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone movie

I'm not sure what has got into me this year and I seriously got myself hooked on Harry Potter movies like the whole year long so long as Warner TV repeats the movie series. I can watch them on repeat mode without getting bored. Especially the first movie that really melts me so much because he was just a cute little 11 years old boy in the movie and it is so pitiful to be an orphan since a year old when both parents were killed by Lord Voldemort. Badly treated by his only kin, the Dursley. Made me teary always watching the first movie. And then from there onwards, he became stronger and courageous. 

My husband was said he wasn't that poor thing after all because Harry has many people who cares about him (except for the Dursley family). But I can't help but feel for him (I mean Daniel Radcliffe's role as Harry Potter). 

Some scenes that really teared me up and I just have to screenshot them to show you peeps.


First Scene: To prevent the letters from reaching Harry, Uncle Vernon moved the whole family to somewhere far away that no one can find them. That stormy night, Harry drew himself a birthday cake on his 11th birthday. I feel teary already because such a cute and adorable boy but not loved by his only kin, the Dursley. On the dusty, sandy floor, he blew them at the strike of 12 midnight.
'Make a wish, Harry.'



Second scene: Harry's first night at Hogwarts. Oh... that lonely soul no more. He has got friends like Ron and Hermione.



Third scene: Harry saw his parents, James and Lily Potter in the Mirror of Erised for the first time.



Fourth scene: Harry was a little upset when Ron wasn't able to see his parents in the Mirror of Erised. Dwelling over the moments.



Fifth scene: He went back in front of the mirror till Dumbledore came to talk him out. 
'This mirror gives us neither knowledge or truth. Men have wasted away in front of it. Even gone mad. That is why tomorrow, it will be moved to a new home. And I must ask you not to go looking for it again. It does not do to dwell on dreams, Harry... and forget to live.'


Sixth scene: Harry seems to be better now after meeting Dumbledore in front of the Mirror of Erised. Here is his owl, Hedwig.

That is all. Gonna go watch it all over again. Bye!