Food Review | Kith Cafe

I come across their cafe at Millenia Walk and was hoping to go with my husband on one of the evenings but too bad, couldn't find a common time because he is too busy with work. Since my friend had their breakfast before at the Park Mall outlet and commented their food was not bad, I suggested coming here for my birthday treat from her. Because I always believe individuals have different expectation on food so can't expect one to love what you love. So I shall keep my expectation low first on their dinner because pinning high hope will make you more disappointed.

There are too many hipster cafes in Singapore so the only way to differentiate them is through their variety of food items and their specialties.

Kith Salad - $16


What constitutes a good salad is freshness and the dressing that goes along. Not only that, the ingredients chosen to mix with the veggie must be something that gives us the nutrition. Because people are getting more health conscious and this is one of the many healthier choices that they will choose. This salad is full of goodness especially that we finish up all. On diet lah. Or at least.

Calamari - $17


This is the most expensive Calamari that I ever had as compared to the one I had in Koh Samui. At the right size and portion but mediocre taste. If I ever have a chance to price this dish, it will be $9. Why? Because it is more than enough. Most importantly, it must be tasty enough to be worthy the price. So this factor will lies on seasoning and fire control during the frying process.

Smoked Salmon Pizza - $22


I love smoked salmon and this is definitely my favourite. I even ask to pack away the last 3 slices because my dear friend is not eating much at all. I feel like a glutton. But I feel good because no food waste. And great taste of course. Thin crust. I love thin crust pizza!

Finally explore another new cafe, though is not new to many cafe-hoppers. How I wish I have the time for that. But definitely the time will come and I won't be always behind the trend again.

Kith Cafe
9 Penang #01-01E
Park Mall
Singapore 238495
Near MRT: Dhoby Ghaut