Culinary | Butter Cake - Baking

I was flipping a cookbook that I bought from Popular bookstore. Then saw this butter cake recipe which is simple with not more than 10 ingredients; plus the ingredients are available in my kitchen pantry. Decided to try using alternative flour, butter and reduced sugar amount. The method is damn vague so I used my knowledge gained from watching Youtube video and reading up to make this 1st butter cake in my life a success.

Ingredient A

Golden Churn Butter, 250g (originally: normal butter I guess, it didn't specify)
Fine Sugar, 170g (originally: Castor Sugar)

Ingredient B

Eggs, 4 of them unbeaten
Vanilla Essence, 1 tsp

Ingredient C

Cake Flour, 200g (originally: Plain flour)
Baking Powder, 1 tsp

Method

- Pre-heat oven for 15 mins at 180deg.
- Mix and sieve ingredient C. Put aside.
- Beat ingredient A in the stand mixer till creamy.
- Then add in ingredient B and beat till fluffy.
- Once done, stir in with a spatula ingredient C, by batches. Mix well.
- Pour into the baking tin.
- Bake at 180deg for 45 mins or till it is baked.
- Let it cool for at least 15 mins before unmould on the serving plate.

Although I use the testing pin to test if it is baked and it comes out clean after a few tries, I actually bake for another 5 mins just to be sure it is properly and thoroughly baked. I don't want it to be a failure again. Waste ingredients and everything. Heng! 

It took me awhile to beat till fluffy before mixing ingredient C. The watery, lumpy butter mixture doesn't look like it should be. At least in my opinion. So I turn high speed to get it right. And after mixing in ingredient C, a smooth batter. Heng heng ah!

Batter ready to bake
All ready to go into the oven
After 45 + 5 mins of baking. Cooling time.
Ready to eat!
Enjoy everybody!
This is my first ever complete cake and I'm so happy today. Please don't include the chiffon cake though is also cake. Chiffon cake was a failure before success. This butter cake I tried using airfryer to do it before (when I don't have an oven) so it is small and the texture wasn't as good as this one today. So it is like an improved version and bigger one. Whatever reasons I could give. This is my proudest work ever. ENJOY!

Update: The 1st trial turns out fine but dry. Probably someone can advise me on how to make it moist.