[Featured] XT Body Nails Face [[CLOSED]]

Calling out to ALL West-side LADIES!!!! 


I'm a West-ender (previously for 30 years) and definitely a lazy woman to start with, esp known to my friends. Couldn't be bothered to groom myself, especially even after seeing my friends going for manicure pedicure, hair treatment, facial, spa, slimming and many more. Because why? Expensive and I'm very stingy person most of the time. They have this saying: 'In this world, there is no ugly woman but lazy woman.' Wasn't very affected by such quote until after I got married. I realize just how much I have been missing (yet again) and also 'destroying' myself to look haggard and ugly. And that's when I started to look into the necessary to kick off my beauty regime. 

So ladies out there, don't be lazy and a no no for that 'hack-care' attitude like me. When something is within reach to make you glow from inside to outside, go for it. If there is something which you think you can't handle on your own, ask the professionals. When something is affordable and won't burnt a hole in your pocket, go for it. As this saying: 'Early birds have worms to eat.' True right?

Let me introduce to you the latest addition to the beauty industry, XT Body Nails Face. Just a week ago, they opened an outlet in the West and had this grand opening on a sunny Sunday morning. Customers are grabbing their Grand Opening deals, be it for slimming, facial or manicure pedicure packages. So grab them now before 31 December 2014! You can use it from then on. 

The professionals are there to take care of the necessary to keep you glowing and pretty. Chinese New Year coming right? Need to show face in front of relatives right? Wanna get asked how you maintain yourself so well even when your age is catching up? Happy right when people ask? It is a compliment. So do what now? Grab a package from XT Body Nails Face!

Here are the grand opening deals:

Credit: XT Body Nails Face
Credit: XT Body Nails Face
$112 for 8 sessions of Manicure + Pedicure! (Only $14 per session)
$238 for 8 sessions of Gel Manicure + Pedicure! (Only $29.75 per session) 
F.O.C return soak-off for gel.

Credit: XT Body Nails Face
Pampering on your skin before Chinese New Year? 
Try our deep cleansing facial @ just $30!
Long awaited Diamond Peel Treatment is now available.

Credit: XT Body Nails Face
Get 2 set of pretty nails for just $10!
Yes!!! No joke!
Manicure + Pedicure = $10 (O.P.I Nail Polish)
Manicure + Pedicure = $20 (Gelish)


Hands down to their packages! It is mad crazy good price. And most importantly, they have professionals to handle your needs. So don't worry upon seeing the price! Won't shortchange anyone.

Don't ask me anymore. Experience it yourself! 

Head on down to their outlet now for sign-up/enquiries with their friendly consultants:

XT Body Nails Face
Block 501 Jurong West Street 51
#02-257
Singapore 640501

Operating Hours from 9.00 am to 10.00 pm daily

Nearest MRT: Lakeside (East-West Line) 
Bus: 98, 187 from opp of Lakeside MRT

To avoid disappointment, call them now at 6684 5400 to grab the above deals
before 31 Dec 2014!

Find out more about their services at http://www.xtsafbeauty.com

Or visit them at their Facebook page XT Body Nails Face.

Love me right? I intro you ladies good deals! Love me and love XT Body Nails Face!

Happy Pampering!