Food Review | Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant

Hi... I'm back for a short food review at Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant, Vivocity. It has been a long time since the 1st visit because whenever we are there, definitely a queue. So this time round we came early and manage to satisfy a 2nd round at this restaurant.

Wasn't feeling good so I ordered something light for myself. Plus a french fries. I can't get enough french fries. The seaweed french fries here was good and not oily. Crispy and soft. Definitely deserve a try on different flavours.

And I must really say the Shanghai soup noodles is thumb up! Smooth noodles and wanton skin. Fillings in the wanton is generous and Superb light-flavoured soup. 

I forgotten what my hub had but basically his set of meal looks Instagram worthy pic but the taste... nah.... mediocre. That's what he said. He has quite a picky taste bud. Not like me. So long as the food is not stale, everything is good! Quite healthy set, consider it has vegetables, rice, egg, pork/chicken chop and sausage. A balance meal.




Ireland Crispy French Fries - Seaweed

Soup Noodle with Minced Pork and Vegetable Wanton

Kim Gary Restaurant @ Vivocity
1 Harbourfront Walk, 

#02-128, VivoCity
Singapore 098585
Nearest MRT: Harbourfront (NEL)