Food Review | Amber Nectar @ Robertson Walk

Amber Nectar.

A concept of a beer garden. Enjoy the finest beers from around the world. Go for the brews from Germany and Belgium! And is a great place to chill out and watch this year's FIFA World Cup 2014! Don't say I bo jio!

I find the place quite familiar as I used to club at nearby area during younger days. You know like Double O? Mdm Wong? Club 3 Club 7? Whatever. Those were the days.

So at Amber Nectar, if you wanna watch World Cup, they have alfresco dining for football fans. Quite spacious. And not forgetting they have indoor dining. The ambience was good, probably is Wed and there wasn't a big crowd. I like! So that it doesn't disturb too much while me and my girlfriend chat.

We actually bought the voucher from SuperDeals for $38 to enjoy free flow of German and Belgium beer plus chicken wings and fries. Superb good deal. I leave it to you all to imagine. 

We had 3 rounds of bottled beers, 2 sets of chicken wing and fries and 1 set of fries only. Because me and my girlfriend are stuffed!

The chicken wings/drumlets are good! Succulent and tasty. Wanted to have more but then you know, full! The fries was so-so. 

Both German and Belgium beer were good. Smooth and one of them have a little sweet taste. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Enjoy my photo story now!










Amber Nectar

11 Unity Street

#01-10/11 Robertson Walk
Singapore 237995
Nearest MRT: Tiong Bahru/Outram/Clarke Quay
Visit their Facebook Page Amber Nectar Singapore now!