Times Up!

I guess is really to my max. Or should I say is because of my upcoming examinations which causes so much of mixed feelings. 

I don't wish for a desk-bound job anymore. I wish to do something of my interest. 

But I don't think I can do it. Or is there another way out?

I like photography. Especially on food photography. But I haven't got the money to invest on a good camera.

Some say should start from small before you buy a professional ones. Ya I guess so.

I have always wish to be a freelance photographer. Taking up ad-hoc assignments. 

I ♥ that. Hope to fulfill this wish soon.

Another one that I had in mind is b my own boss. A cafe. 

And I will make sure that the photos on menu will be all taken by myself.

Plus the food which will also be prep and made by myself. 

To be frank, I'm into baking, cooking and food photography.

So I shall kick start my plan! Once started, no turning back.

And is gonna be a good, long term investment.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥