Food Review | Sushi Express Foreva

I guess I have talk about it before that I have shifted my love for sushi from Sakae Sushi to Sushi Express. But I just want to re-emphasize again that I really love Sushi Express. Though they have not much variety as Sakae Sushi, but just purely on sushi is good enough. From $1.80 per plate to $1.50 per plate, it is so economical and plus, free cheesecake! Their cheesecake is so delicious. But each person can only have one plate. So don't be greedy. One is enough to satisfy your taste bud. Well... Most of the time, I went with my gal friend during lunch and few times with my guy.



I guess this type of conveyor belt sushi chain is quite common in Singapore... I love sitting in front of the bar, anticipating the next coming up plate of variety from the chef. Just see above, is all salmon. Alright... Is damn good feeling that I have learnt to have salmon. It has Omega 3 which having the right amount is good for our health.


One of my favourite, Chuka Wakame. It tastes like jelly strips... U will feel like having another serving of it. But I always control... Yes... Dieting in progress and always remember, once is enough to satisfy your taste bud on that day.


Fresh salmon. Yum yum... My intake of Omega 3... It really worth that bits because $1.50 per plate, u can just have few plates of it which is not costly at all. Especially for those salmon lovers.


Well... Top favourite! I'm not sure what it is called but it has chuka wakame, salmon, sweet corn and rice below. It is a mini donburi to me. Let me tell you. Count yourself lucky if you ever get to have one of it. Because on few occasions when I came, there isn't any. So sad. I give this a thumb up!



Oh man... this toufu is so delicate. With that bits of pork floss on top, it is perfect. 


And last but not least, is cheesecake. Blueberry cheesecake is such a baby to end our meal there. Marvellous meal everytime I'm there. It used to serve miso soup for free but I'm not sure now if it is still free. Because I did not have that for the last few trips there. So it doesn't matter to me. What I can say is there food are fresh. So no worries if you are afraid to have those with a kind of stench which is unbearable to some.

Address: 1 Raffles Link, #B1-23 Citylink Mall, Singapore

Lots of crappy photos taken. Food is my top favourite photos in my profile, and the rest of this and that. 


Cheers...