My Wardrobe Series 2

Happy Lunar New Year! Nothing much about my Wardrobe. But actually 2 additionals. One which supposed to be bought 2 mths back but yet to wear. Then b4 CNY, I bought this dress.

The skirt was bought at Cotton On. Why I choose that? Simple and casual. Hmm... I can wear to work or for outings. Last night my first wear. Went over to a friend's house for CNY gathering. It is short but comfortable. Got the right choice! And guess how much? $5 again! Woohoo... I feel damn shiok!

And as for the dress, I bought it at Sixties. There is lots of different combi of the colours and of all, I choose these. Cost mi $24.95. If the sales is still on, I will buy another one. I really love the dresses there. I bought tops from there before.

So that's my intro for today. Wonder if I will again spend money on dresses. Sigh... Must save money!!! Lotsa money.