Sweet Indulgence

This week at my workplace, the air is full of sweetness and happiness.

First is one of the tenant's contractor bought a box of macarons from TWG at Republic Plaza for my colleague because of some miscommunication with works going on in our building.... Wow... But frankly speaking, this is my first time having macarons and I don't really like it.




Then the 2nd sweet indulgence is today! We bought a cake from Awfully Chocolate to celebrate our Complex Manager and Property Executive's birthday.  Though is not the actual day, but we celebrate for them in advance.


Happy Birthday to both of them. We enjoy ourselves with the cakes. Is nice but sinful for mi when I'm on diet cum leading a healthy lifestyle.  But once awhile is okay.  But this few weeks is full of sinful and heaty food.... Well what to do? My mouth control my mind. lolx