My Retirement Plan

Well... I am sick and tired of working.  I set my plan to retire at the age of 55 years old. Just have to struggle thru 24-25 more years. I shall execute this plan from 1 April 2012 onwards, 24 years to my retirement. Damnit!

One important thing to keep in mind is: Never b a materialistic woman.

Why? Because the more u want to compare with others, the more money spent on unnecessity.  The more u tink of wanting this and that, money fly away from u.

I must b a simple lady. Real simple lady. Clothes wear till old and spoilt then buy. Dun b scare to wear same clothes every week. Mayb can put on our thinking cap more often, how to mix and match our existing clothes so that we would look the same every week. Hahahahah.  Most impt is I mus b at least slimmer than before so that I can wear those existing clothes in my wardrobe, which has not been touched since the day I put on weight. Save money!  Travel twice a year will do. N I make sure is a 1 week trip, for mi to enjoy e fullest.

I will save half of my take home salary every month x 12 mths x 24 yrs = my retirement amt.  Whether have kids or not, this is fate. Bt my plan will still go ahead.