My Sunny Wkend!!!

A sunny wkend to Dempsey Hill.. Woohoo! 2nd time there. 1st time nv get dw to walk ard n take pics.. Bt tis time, reali set my foot in tat plc. Haha... Is hot and I'm screamin help for a shelter!!!



E ambience of tis cafe is best! PS Cafe. I wonder isit e one which ProjectshopBloodbros hv at Paragon. Stil wonderin... Thot of hvin lunch there bt it seems like we dun reali noe wat kind of food offered.. So giv up!


Did u c DOME? Yes.. N I m headin there. My guy actually wanted to go Harry's bt I dun like.. So we settle for DOME....

Nice ambience.. Luv it. Wat I c is tat tis plc is full of middle class ppl or ang mohs... Hmm..... A yuppie's hangout plc too...

Look at tis platter.. Yummy.. I duno it comes such big portion... Too bad.. My guy had spaghetti. Cant finish actually bt die die swallow e last few pcs of wedges in.... Spend almost 50bucks jus tis meal.
Next, we head to Tanglin Mall... Intention is to grab e ingredients for our candlelight dinner at hm, bt jus nice get to c e Xmas deco... Actually is near la.. So I thot of droppin by there.. Like my guy said, tis year's theme is go green. The Xmas tree is a eco tree too.. Do go dw n take a look.. Haha.. Lots of plastic ard there.. Meant for e deco... He said tat even if it looks ugly, they hv an excuse of sayin tat is eco green, so material wise is quite limited etc.. Haha...


I went at e right time... They had e flea market over there.. Lots of ppl... I was tellin him tat mayb next time I can rent one n sell al my unwanted clothes.. Idea rite? Those nv wear b4 after purchase etc n oso dollies... Haha.. No matter hw much I sell, as long I can clean up my rm... Woohooo.... So tats abt it... We head hm for rest...