Over the wkend

Tired... Lazin ard... Wat is tat kind of feeling? Sense of relief... Especially frm work... Procastinating... Told my bud it was gd... Bt stil there is side effect... When come bk, u feel e burden again... Den continue to procastinate... Til ppl kick mi out of e company... Haha.. Nw I dun feel like doin anytin cos I lost my way again... Reali nit a gd break to tink over some things.. Do I hv a chance? Guess I dun... Life continues to move while I stop my pace... Wish tat I dun hv to b a human... Kind of silly bt jus lost the sense... Lost everythin... Wish tat somethin can knock mi dw... Concussion... Jus let mi rest... Kind of tired abt everythin... Sometimes even on the bed, I dun feel like gettin up... Cos there is nth spurs mi up... I rather b a dead person... I'm tired... I m finally tired...