The biggest step


Hmm... except for Levis jeans and mobile fone, I nv bought anythin more than 100 bucks before. Then today goin out wit my gal fren, I bought my v first Burberry's cardholder. Though Burberry is nth compare to my drean LV speedy bag, bt stil is over my limit.... Haha.. no la... Cos my gal fren wana buy a bag actually. So went in to check it out... Tis mth, I tink branded stuffs are havin sales. So I bought it at half price... Hee.... 120bucks... Satisfied cos bought sometin rite n also at e rite time.... My fren bought a bag n wallet and both gt discount!! Haha... I tink I nit to work lots of ot to earn bk e money.. Tat is nt al. We went Heeren's Levis store.. Found e watch tat I wanted to buy. Hmm.. tinkin n tinkin n in e end, I bought it. Haha... So hapi today for buyin somethin I long for... Bt hard pain e money.. We went Raffles City's Levis to buy e hp strap which is nt available at Heeren. In coincidence, my fren bought e straps for herself n mi and for mi, I choose a little purse for myself n her as xmas pressie... Haha... We were laffin away.. Same mind tink alike.. Nt bad.. We both hv e same thingy... Today reali spend alot.. I reali nit to calculate n earn bk e money!!! I mus ar....