My NEW YEAR RESOLUTION

Here comes.... *Pray* All my wishes will come true and my resolutions all fulfilled.
  1. Mus b SLIGHTLY GENEROUS and nt TOO STINGY
  2. Slim dw by end of 2008 (Target: 47kg)
  3. Travel to Taiwan again and also to Thailand (dangerous as nw the political scene is in a mess) and Hong Kong.
  4. Save my first $10k for Japan trip in Year 2009 as my graduation trip
  5. Buy my 1st LV speedy bag!!!!! (I hope can save up the bucks by June)
  6. Pass all my modules and graduate happily in 2009
  7. Find a bf.. Haha (Wish long long ba... Nobody wants me!)
  8. Learn to spend money wisely and nt unconsciously.. (cos I duno y I buy tat thingy for when I c it lyin ard in my pigsty)
  9. Stop chasing idol's autograph session and concerts (except for Jolin's) Hee...
  10. Establish a good name for My Mystic Closet online shop. Shall hv more plans for my shop.