Limit is UP!

Last nite, I broke dw to tears in class. I had enuff of nonsense from this hateful classmate of mine. He is Raj Kumar. Just over a CA date, he argue wit my lecturer and I reali feel that my lecturer is offended. The way tat sicko speaks to my lecturer, is damn rude. He jus cant hide al his damn arrogant look. So wat he is the class rep? So wat he is the A Distinction student? Come on... If someone is lacked of EQ, havin jus IQ doesn't mean he is one wonderful person. I was in tears not bcos of the argument between him n my lecturer, bt he has trigger the tolerance I had for him all tis years. From year 1 til now, it has nv change. He lecture the whole class in front of the lecturer. He doesn't care who is around. He doesn't respect the lecturer at al. Neither do he respect the whole class. There was once, he lecture us bcos his project team mates did nt do a gd job on the report which has to b submitted soon and meanwhile he is havin exam for his degree course in SIM. He scolded everyone of us and the lecturer has to sit dw at one corner to let him finish his scolding. Tis is a waste of time. The moment is start his lecture, it wil last half n hr or so. I m v tired of his nonsense. When I enrol for tis Diploma course wit SP, I was so excited cos finally I upgraded myself another level and I oso hope to mit new frens. Rite nw, I dun feel tat way anymore... I m so sian... Hw I wish I can faster finish the course n out I go of the School. Tis 3 yrs is a nitemare to everyone in my class except for those who r his khakis... I tink our class ended early ba. Cos when I was screamin at e sicko in tears, my classmate pull mi out of e class. N I nv return to class after tat cos I jus wan to go home. I wil nt go to class til next Fri... I hate e sight of him... I WAN HIM OUT OF MY CLASS. He can go to another class bt HE CANT STAY IN MY CLASS ANYMORE. I hv already submit a complaint on him last nite when I get home. I wan the School to look into this matter. If nt, I wil make sure this matter will go out in public. I wil nt let matter rest til he is out of my class. I m sick n tired of him decidin for al of us. Tis sem is worse. He decide the project group for us. Wat e hell is tis! He kept sayin is for all of us benefits. Wat e hell? He decides tis n tat for us.. Wat e hell? He is nobody but jus a student of SP. Except he is a class rep. N I dun rem nominatin him as e class rep. I pay my sch fee to SP in order to get a proper education for my future. N nt for someone like him to waste time lecturing the whole class wit al his logic. I had enuff... He is always complainin the lecturers. Imagine hw mani lecturers hv been complained. Nothin is gd enuff for him. No EQ!!! Tis fellow is bloody EQless... Go to hell wit him!!! I wil find al means to get him out of the class. I tink my class wil support mi for sure....