Clever!

Yeah... Nw I know I m nt tat stupid. Today I c hw ppl do those earrings and I try out myself. Hee.. I succeeded... Yeah....!!!!! I learnt hw to make lots of earrings rather than jus ear studs... There was once I went out wit my frens. I show them my hand made ear studs. I ask if they wan cos I can make for them. Then they shoot mi back by sayin, 'so easy anyone can do it. jus use super glue n stick on it will do the job'. I was quite hurt. I wanted to make for them n nt sell them. And yet they shoot mi bk this way.... Shit!!! Nw I nt onli know hw to do ear studs, I know more than tat liao... Damn it... To tink she is my best fren, she say tis to mi... Forget it. I wont b so petty over tis thing. At least I hv learn hw to make and oso manage my online shop. So angry tat time... Blunt! Anyway I post up on the blog liao. Do visit My Mystic Closet for more handmade earrings. NOT SIMPLE EAR STUDS ANYMORE!!! *piss* Also today, I hv an urge to make garlic bread. So in e afternoon I went to buy the ingredients. Is simple. I scare simple food I oso duno hw to make. So I try out at home... N it succeeded too... Haha.... the taste is nt tat strong n jus nw. Hee... Mus practice more. Cos I wan to open a cafe. Hee.. My plans are undergoin liao. Nw lookin at the concept tat I wan. Bt I definitely know tat I wil nt sell alcoholic drinks. I dun wan to attract drinkers. My rough concept is healthy, relaxation, green.... Hmm.. stil plannin... Ya... n no smokin... Hee.. dunwan attract smokers too. Put fire sprinkler everywhere.. Especially in the toilet. If the customer trys to smoke in there, the smoke bein detected n sure let him drenched frm top to bottom. Wahahaaa..... Hoorrayyy....