Wat shd I say?

I duno wat heading to come out wit. Sian... Sch starts and work gets bz. I dun feel like doin anythin but rest n relax. Haiz... Wat to do? Stil gt 1.5yrs to go. Work is never endin. N I jus dun feel like doin anythin. Is addin to my workload le... Sch projects r stackin up... Haiz... So I jus eat. I eat when I feel stress and sian at the same time... No choice. Keep munching away.. Dun care...Hee... my childhood fav biscuits!!! Bought it and munch al e way... Dun care... Yesterday I jus had my vongole at Pasta Mania... Yummy... with my colleague at Harbourfront... Shiok ar... I bought a set of bikini too... Tis wil motivate mi to slim dw... Hahah....THanks to my colleague Jac... Chose tis colour for mi. N I feel nice too.. Think next mth then buy e other one... Is pure white.. Hee... Yeah... I can tan my body properly liao.. Haha... At Vivo yesterday. Thot of buyin a shorts or tee for Elliot bt Jac dunwan to buy... So I wil wait for her... Haha...... Today hor... I bought cactus... I see it nice ma... When I put on my workdesk, my boss say is not good for mi. Then another colleague came over my desk and saw the cactus... She oso say is nt gd for mi. Then no choice I hv to put it somewhere in the office. Haha...... I inform my pantry lady abt it. So tat she wont throw away....
Poor cactus... U r left alone in one corner of my office... Hate to do so bt u will nt bring mi gd luck lei... So I hv to do so. Dun blame mi ok??? Hahahhhh.....