Hanming bday 15 Sep 07

Went to my fren's hse warmin in e afternoon. Met a few frens long time no c le... Haha.. Had a photo taken together. Bt my fren mus wait til next wk then giv us ba cos her hubby took e cam for biz trip ba. Hee... patiently wait ba... Then later in e evenin went mit my another bunch of frens go for dinner. Went Westmall buy toys for my godson lor. Promise b4 everytime mit up, I wil buy him toys. Hv been like tat for v long liao. Hee... Gather at Far East Plaza. Went for a Thai dinner. Nt bad lor. Hee... Thanks guy! He paid for it. Bday boy lei! Haha.. Then went Paragon Coffee bean to talk rubbish. E below photo, e one in pink stripe is the bday boy. Hee... e other one is my another guy fren. Our usual gang... We cut cake at Coffee bean. Bt e staff there told us we cant bring in outside food to their premises. Guess wat? Cos they are applyin for Halal cert. Kaoz... Nv advertise or announce wor. V troublesome... My frens were quite angry bt ok la. Nw we noe liao then ok lor. Somemore things in mind bt cant drop dw. Wait cyber police catch!!! Wahaha... Aiya.. In Singapore, no speech freedom de la. Sian.. Sick!!!! Hate it!!! Nvm.. I like to wish my fren Hanming a Happy 29th Bday!!! Good Health Good Fortune!!! Though I areadi wish him personally le wor. Haha... Nw gt tis habit to wish my frens in my blog... Haha...