Wat a Saturday!

Hmm... woke up 10plus. Plan to go for a swim. By e time I rch e Jurong East Sports Complex, e rain started. Damn it! Kaoz... Lucky enuff I nv go in yet. So I went hm first, hopin it wil stop cos quite heavy. Went hm study my FM for next wk exam. Lucky able to solve some questions in the past yr paper. Then 12plus again, I head for my dip. Lucky enuff. E sun is gd. I purposely wan to go for a swim cum tanning... Nv swim alot of laps... Jus hang ard in e pool for a cool tan... Haha.. Inside water ma... Wit e sun shinin damn bright on my skin... Hee... Stil nt satisfied. Shall go every nw n then for a tan. Saw a cute guy then too. Hee... *grinz* Anyway for an hour, I head hm. Started on my revision again. Lucky enuff again.. Crack my brain on tat few questions. Gt it lor... Imagine spend 2 hrs to crack al tis stupid questions. Arrghhh.. Nit determination. Mayb later mittin my frens. Mayb... Nw jus finish my bowl of instant noodles. Haha.. Gettin fatter as days pass. Gonna hit e path for a run le la... My marathons are comin.. Mus break my personal own record man.. Hee... Cya..