Got it!

Wahahh.. Finally my exam leave is for full day nt jus e hours liao.. Hmm.. Feedback is a way to get wat I wan.. Last evenin, doin a staff feedback form requested by HR. I sure go al e way out for e staff benefits that I wan. My exam leave. I put dw lots of things abt exam leave then submit. Yeah.. then our HR exec came n clarify wit mi tat e exam leave is actually a full day instead of hrs liao. Wahaha.. when they change, I oso duno lor... Damn hapi. Later on, I wil re apply my exam leave as mentioned by him. Yes... Though is jus 3 miserable days for exam, bt is gd enuff. I jus use 1 AL for my exam nia. Comin soon in my 4th year which is my last yr, I gt onli 2 exam modules, so I earn it man..!!! Yeah.... Damn hapi. Hope there is more comin up... Like tat sure can make mi stay in e Company for good. Unless my boss resign, if nt I wil stay. Haha... There is more for mi to learn after my promotion... YahOooOOo