Tired

I m tired. I reali find tat time is too short for mi to get my things done. I needed some time to relax.. I needed some time to do my own things. Bt al my time r stuck at work n studies. I gt loads of things at work haven done finish, I hv to get my online shop wit my classmates done up. Al time wasted. When I reach home frm sch, is areadi 10pm. N I wan some relaxin time surfin e net, lazin ard then when I c e clock, is areadi 11+ near midnite. OMG... I reali v sian n tired. Y m I livin in a fast pace society where things cannot make it witout $$$$??? Y so realistic? Cant believe it. I'm goin for a half day leave tml. I wan to do my sch project done tml. I hate wastin time on projects.. Tests r more straight forward. Study a few days then test liao. Dun nit waste time do research n do tis n tat. Time wastin.! I dun get it y my class majority wan projects instead of tests. Aren't we doin enuff projects since Year 1? Duno y la hor.. Find it stupid lor. My time r precious. Is for mi to go learn more new things... Explore more things. Self cultivation and development... I'm v tired... Exhausted. Al I wan nw tis moment is to get my work done at office. Then tml half day, do up my 2 projects of my part, then send to my group mates n I wash hand for others. I nit a break for tis wk. I wan do my own things. Nxt wk then start al over again. My exam dates are scheduled liao.. So I startin my revision early. Tis semester, all modules are hard though I manage to pass al my CA tests with a border line marks which actually, I count myself lucky. I tink is time to love myself nw... Dunwan to torture myself... NO WAY!