Rulez in my L|fe

There are mani rules we have to follow but most imptly, we mus follow our own rulez.!

Rulez in my Life:
  1. Maintain a messy hairstyle as long as I'm comfortable wit...
  2. Eat as much as I like... As long is my fav food...
  3. Nv touch cigarettes! Is nt cOOl anymOre... Haha
  4. Let myself into a retail therapy wheneva I wan as long as I'm hapi
  5. Dress how eva I like... as long I'm comfortable... I hate comparison nwadays!
  6. Play my SIMs games as long as my notebook can take it....
  7. Play wit my DS lite as long as e battery can last...
  8. Slp as much as I wan, as long as I giv my mum allowance to pay electricity bill! Yeah!
  9. Earn more bucks as long there is a place for mi to work as long as I wan! CooL!
  10. Turn on e volume of my mp3 player as loud as my ears can take it...
  11. DrOOl over handsome chaps as long as they are HANDSOME!
  12. Run as much as I wan as long I can run... 5km or 10km... Tat's nothin anymore..
  13. Tanning session to increase as long as I m free!!!
  14. No more clubbin as dining wit frens at restaurants is more cOOl... YahOOOOooo
  15. Take lOts of photos on fOOd so as to drOOl over it, over and over again.
  16. Tink of crappy ideas to make life beta n easier....

That's me.!

Sign off.... SteLLa aka AKI