Finally get rid of tat title

Hmm... finally gt our letter. I finally get rid of e 'ADMIN ASST' title!!! Yeah... After workin a total of 3 yrs in admin line, I manage to go on to a new title 'ADMIN OFFICER'. Bloody hell... Hate tat 'ASST' thingy for so long. Nw at least 'OFFICER'. Arrgghhh... Shall work bloody hard. I gt motive de wor... Cos I wan to get rid of doin recep duties... I hv to wait til I graduate lor. I wan to stay here as long as I m stil studyin... My boss nv giv mi stress at al. As long I do wat I shd do, is fine.... Hee.... gt increment too... Tats a boost to mi!!! I in nit of money la... I wan to keep for my undergraduate studies in 1.5yrs time... Haiz... Oso I wan to travel... Travel al e places I wan... Hapi Hapi.... I dunwan to tink of stupid things at sch nw... Jus hapi hapi hapi... Thanks to my boss!!! Haha.... My khakis at one of my job site oso gt gd news today. Best employee of the month. Haha... E nomination form I fill in de... Cos I wan to push her for e award de. At first my executive dunwan let mi fill cos he knows I wan to nominate who. After much pestering, he give mi to fill in wateva I wan...!!! Hahah...... Then u know, I follow my instinct in fillin up e form. Frm e first time workin wit my khakis till nw, she is ok la. Nt bad lor. Always do things properly. Tats y my nomination is average de. Within e good range. Finally she gt it... Best Employee for the month of June! Congrats... Yippee.... Gt two frm my division. One is her, another one is my site supervisor. Only if he can stop bickering wit mi.!! Arrgghh... Cant imagine he wil get. I wonder tis month who can I nominate. My 2 executives always duno who to nominate lor... So angry... I tell them I nominate for them tis month...!! Dun care... I wan to nominate!!!!