Clarify

Hmm... after resolvin misunderstandin wit my fren, another comin up. My fren told mi tat if others say somethin I dun like, I shd say it out instead of keepin in my heart. Then nw I say out lor.....
I may nt b gd in somethin, bt it doesnt mean I'm totally a lousy one who is nt gd in everythin.. I hv things tat I m gd at which others dun... I definitely wan respect frm others. I can treat ppl gd bt ppl mus treat mi bk e same. I like fairness... Especially those youngsters. I m old bt nt brainless... I dun like tat kind of feelin where ppl treat mi like as those I may cause some problems cos of my competency. Tat feelin is no gd. Put yrself in my shoes... U r nt totally a perfect person jus like mi... Everyone hv flaws... Some gt pretty faces bt plump or obese, some may b tall bt no figure n looks, some may b perfect to everyone bt flaws on their features which ppl nv reali notice..
I may b short, ugly and fat bt tat doesnt mean tat I shd b condemned by the world. Everyone does hv a chance. Stop showin mi tat kind of attitude tat say on yr face, "You cant do it cos You are not gd at it"!
I shall prove to those who c mi no up that I can do wateva u al can!!! Bloody hell!