Bein Blunt Is Bein Mi

In yr life there's sure some irritating jerks exist n u jus simply wan to get rid of them bt u cant! Cos they r my frens. Bt simply e few irritatin ones who like to get on my nerve.!!

1st, is my sec sch classmate. Frm yr 2004 til nw, her irritatin habits nv change. Frm last time, tat kind of disappointment til nw irritatin. She nv fails to giv mi a last min sms to say she cant mit up cos of all e stupid n repeated excuses she can tink of... Same old excuses, mind u! For mths we no mit since she gt a bf n bz at work as wat she say, tis habit nv change at al. Today I wantin to do OT since no class in e nite, bt she wan to mit up for a coffee so I agree to it since so long no mit. Come on... I work for an hour OT nia lor.... Wanted to work at least 2 hrs to earn more bucks for my Taiwan trip. Tis irritatin lady last min when I on my way in e train to mit her, sms mi say her bro is comin hm for dinner n hv to b at hm. Fine la... Tis is e last time I wil eva agree to mit her. Her excuses alot n stupid too. N when I say her, she can explain until as if I v ignorance n nt understandin at al to her. Let her b... I given up on tis kind of ppl. She likes to giv excuses at e v last min. She keeps to herself lots of things which she tells mi differently. I duno y lor... I can sense sometimes she is lyin for quite a long time le. Bt I dunwan to bother to ask her or confront her. Cos she can speak v well. Until v logical til u dun feel she is lyin or keepin somethin to herself. Dun care!!! I wont mit her again. And tat is final.. Any gatherings I wont turn up too.!!!!

2nd, a gal fren of mine. She is simply thick skin! Or shd say her self confidence is damn high!!! Cant believe it rite? She likes attractin attention. Nv fails to. She can comment herself as a nt bad lookin lady. Always alot of things to say. Say 1 thing, she can talk n talk non stop abt her experience on tat 1 thing. Alots of her nonsense. Cant stand. N picky too... Especially on guys. Always say no money la... tis n tat. I shd b e one to say no $$$$ lor... Older than mi yet no EQ. Kaoz... As if she knows everythin in tis whole wide world. Damn it!!! Zip up her mouth, wrap her face up n throw into e dustbin k??? Ppl ard mi who knows her, alreadi know her pattern liao. Wat she wil say, wat she wil do. Cos is simply IRRITATING!!! Say her mani times wont get in mind de frm wat I know frm my fren. Giv hints oso get no ball de. She is jus too into her own world of PERFECTIONIST! Dun reali wish to go out wit my bunch of frens when she is ard. Dun like liao. Frm e day I know her, I find her irritatin liao. Tink nit a guy to tame her dw. Bt tat guy hv to b a perfect one for her. (As if she is perfect wor) *puke*

Okay... enuff liao. Vent al out... I oso wan to b irritatin person liao since ppl like to do tat to mi too...!!!!

A few best pals will do!!! Dun nit too mani. Too mani makes yr life complicated. I choose frens nw. I wont let ppl to choose me. Cos u dunwan to befren mi, I wont bloody hack care.