Naughty Me!!


My Fav Food
Wahaha.... I skip a lesson last nite and went out wit my buddy!! Nit a break frm work n sch... Too much things at work which I responsible for and too much things to learn at sch..!!! Sigh...

We went Orchard lor... to hv a nice dinner... Yummy Yum.. Once again, I step in to Coffee Club @ Ngee Ann City.!! *wink* As usual, hv a plate of my fav garlic prawn pasta!!! A must okay? E prawn is so fresh... Oiiisshhhiii!!!! And oso MUDDY MUD PIE n calamari rings... Ohhh.. I reali love al tis food... It makes mi tink back wks ago, I had such feast wit e Classy gals at e same place... Nw I bring my buddy to e same place again... Good huh? Of cos... I like to eat n like to eat nice food... Nxt round, hmm... I tink I wan to go Bakerz Inn. I been there b4 but nv tasted any food there... Told my bud tat we shall head for it when my sch holidays starts. Haha....

Finally, I grab hold of my fav drama series, Beverly Hills 90210 at HMV. It is a hole to my pocket but it is worth buyin... Is my fav when I was jus Pri 6. Haha.. I like tat handsome 'Brandon Walsh'... Yummy... *Slurp Slurp* I hv been searchin high n low for East 17's old album and Jeremy Jordan's too... Sigh... Cant find... C pasar malam hv anot... Haha.. Tats where I buy my Take That album... Let mi recall my younger days... Luv al e songs frm Take That... Haha...

Buyin a DS lite soon... share share wit my bro! I wan to play 'Cooking Mama'. Hmm.. c hw..

Comin soon is another holiday..... Vesak Day!!! Gt a bday party to attend. Bt I tink b4 tat, I beta clean up my room... Is definitely e century's messy hay wired lady's room.... No one can imagine!!! Cos tats me... I dun like to act as if I'm tat kind of gentle person... I jus b myself... Livin in my pig sty... Tats wat I like... Cos u can find lots of interesting things in my messy room.

Tats Stella..... Yours truly