Determination = Diet Success

Yesterday went for a badminton session wit my fren. Damn shiok. For years I hv nt touch tat racket le lor. I sweat like hell. Dun u tink is good? I can slim dw by 16 June for my cousin's weddin!! Hopin to find my potential guy. Haha...

My fren drove to my place to fetch mi sia. Nv sat on a car driven by any of my gal pal. First time. Thanks Jo! Yr drivin skill was good. Haha..

I gt to c my fren's doggie. So cute. Jus like my cousin's dog. Same breed. He bite a shuttlecock till beyond recognise. Haha.. no la. Stil can recognise wit e feathers stil attached to it.

I m so determined to slim dw tat after badminton, I went to buy a new swimwear so tat I can swim durin wkend n meanwhile slim dw. I motivate myself by buyin a beach ball. Tellin myself tat I mus slim dw n master my beach ball game so tat I can go play wit my pals at beach.

Went Holland V last Sat to celebrate my best pal's birthday which is today. In advance. Sat at Starbucks. Chit chattin til 10plus then went home. Al e while playin wit my god son Bel. So cute. Nw he understan wat we adults are sayin. Hmm.. clever he... If he can automatically c mi n cal mi godma, I wil b most hapi. Like tat dun nit ask him to say le ma. Auto is beta than Manual. M i rite? Haha.. Bought him strawberrys... I tink quite sour ar. His expression so funi yet cute. His mum's reaction e same lor after eatin tat strawberry. Haha...

My sch CAs tis Wed. Sian ar... Hate tests and exams. Bt after tat wil b our 2 wks sch holidays... Yeah.. Can mit my frens again..... For series of KTV session, drinkin session, clubbin session....

Lookin forward to tat sch break!