My Conclusion

Last nite, met my gal fren after work. We went Orchard to shop ard. Complain to her on my sec sch fren's attitude towards me. She told mi to ignore then cos time passes n things wil b on e rite track again. Ok lor.. I shall ignore frm nw. Wateva happens to them I dun care lor. They hv their own frens so do I. I can b alone too... Cos I doin a lot of things.

Went Far East Plaza. Wow.. too hippy for me sia... Haiz.. hv to admit I old le. Bt I hv to b young at heart ma... B myself is the best!!!!

After our window shop, we sat down at Burger King for finger food. We discuss on our Taiwan trip wor... Haha... I hv save up the money le... Jus tryin to save more cos I wan go shop there man... SHiok ar... We oso talk abt e coming Jolin's concert.. So excited man... We will b doin a board... Hopefully inside indoor stadium, my idol can see it!!! Haha... Talk abt studyin undergraduate course in SIM too... Hopefully my fren will study wit mi when I graduate. Understand tat she gt her own burden. Prayin hard she can lor...

Went home by bus... 502 express... waited for quite long n the bus is full of ppl. Haha... first time encounter bus breakdown. Lucky is jus 1 stop away from my hse. Gt complimentary ride so waited for another bus wit my fren.

Wat a nite!!! Tired... Troubled... Bt hapi...

At least I pass my semester exam thought the grades is sux! I shall b hardworking n oso hv a positive attitude towards my studies in Year 3 n 4. Then after I graduate, I shall go ahead wit my RMIT degree in SIM. Tat's my goal and it will b fullfilled.

I shall talk abt my 6 days trip to Hainan Island last wk when I gt time...