Interview

Haha... First time sit in an interview to c ppl being interview.... Wow... wat an experience!!! I was tremblin inside e room lor.... Haiz... tat damn aircon in the meeting room is so cold... Kaoz.... Or m I tremblin bcos of someone? Haha....

It was quite fun lei... I can ask the applicant questions... Hmm... can I b a recruiter? I was not prepared for tat interview. I was busy wit my work n the stupid phone keep ringing.... Nw I shd learn to hang up my phone... For small things my site staff mus call mi de lor.... Told them tat they can call directly to the person in charge but like nv take in my words lor... So angry... Busy liao e phone keep ringing... Hw to do work? Then other division come to mi on tis n tat... Kaoz.... So distracted... I mus admit I m stil not capable to handle so mani things by myself.... I useless can anot???? When I first work here, no proper handover of the works... Kaoz... Do u expect mi to find out myself? My Boss v power de... say go check the book la... or ask ppl lor... Wah lau....

2 more yrs to go!!!! Onli consider to stay if I can promote n salary increase.... Then I wil continue work n study finish my degree n can fly lor.... Beta career for Stella....