Wat A New Year!!!

I got so much of misunderstanding between my friends and I reali hate it. Hw I wish I can b left alone!!! I dun like it at al!
First, is my sec sch fren. Ya.. mayb I m kind of blunt bt I actually mean no harm cos they should knoe my character, crazy at al times n tat is ME! Tis fren of mine (A), actually I'm ok wit her but sometimes, mayb cos I jealous or wat lor so wheneva we mit, sure hear her say lots of 'DA DAO LI' lor. She is clever n knowledgable, tat one I mus admit. Bt sometime her words can help me and oso hurt mi. I do hv pride bt wheneva I'm hurt by their words, I keep to myself n jus let them say n I can stil b laffin away, admittin in front of them I no dress sense or wat so eva but hurt in another way. So I always tel my another fren, if we eva go out, she mus help mi if I kana shoot back by them. Then another fren of mine (B) oso same case but recently stil ok lor. mayb we gt e same interest in some areas. Tis two fren (A & B) I always v scare to go out wit lor last time bcos of al tis... I change from bad to worse 3 years ago, gettin fatter n nv slim dw at al. So I gt a v low self esteem. N plus they like tat say me, who wont hurt?
I mus say, hw my fren (A) feels now is how I feel durin tat time being say by them. One sentence, '(B) mus see wat she wear then can match it wit a bag'. Tat kind of tone which u hear liao feel so terrible but I keep quiet as usual lor...
Wateva it is, I dun care anymore. I can say that if I duno al tis things abt her (A) disappointed wit my attitude toward her, the situation wont b so awkward. Everythin jus blame me k? I dun care anymore... I even try to talk to (A) last Sat at my fren's hse bt she like wan or dunwan to talk like tat... Fine... Al my fault, al my stupid attitude ok? Can? I childish can? Other frens of mine say I shouldnt b like tat to her. Then ok lor. Wat u wan mi to do? I do wateva I can liao. Talk to her, chat wit her online but she like half dead like tat....
Had enuff!!!! Leave me alone if u al are nt hapi wit mi cos when all is say n done!!!!