My Msia Trip

Hmm.. Last Sat is a boring trip. Wake up so early then in e end we have to travel so long to reach e designated place. Sian lor. Though there is show to watch inside e bus, stil sian. Finally I get to watch I'm not stupid 2. Nv watch b4 ma. Nt bad la e show. E weather is hot too... Visit onli two places. E ostrich farm and fruit farm. Lunch is sucks... Onli e lobsters is nice. But got one glutton at our table so most of it eaten by tat glutton. Dinner is good! I love it. Yummy... Actually the things over there is not cheap lor. I cant bear to buy lor since in SG u can buy it. Cant c anythin I fancy. Bought file holder at their Popular Book shop, which is Pooh bear design and much cheaper than in SG. I miss out Dunkin Donuts. Wasted rite? My colleague find mi too troublesome to shop wit. I always say not worth buyin lor. Haha.. then next time dun shop wit mi lor. Anyway I can go shopping by myself. N enjoy it so much. I tink travelling overseas by myself I oso dun mind. I can enjoy myself beta. They once say I no life but do they reali knoe what is life? Stayin at home enjoyin yourself by doin somethin u like is part of it. Go ard experiencing life is the other part. I dun mind travel witout shopping but I wan to c culture and lifestyle. Msia doesn't seem to have. Mayb they are not reali a developed country yet. Some part of Msia is jus e same as SG like their shopping mall. Haha.. anyway I jus wan to go in one more time n tats it. I wan go City Square. If there is stil as boring, then I wont go in again. I wan to travel further. I hope next mth my Hong Kong trip is confirmed. Waiting for my stupid bro's schedule out la. Wah lau he reali v troublesome. Can dun bring him along not? Stupid asshole. If nt my dad by nw shd hv book the trip le. I dun care lor. I make sure next mth's holiday I mus b in Hong Kong.!!!!!!