Is September!!!!

Finally we are almost coming to year end!! Is goin to b Xmas!!! Yeah!!! I tink too much le rite? Mooncake festival haven over.!!

What's up recently abt me? Hmm.. exam over le lor.. Results out in 13 Sep. Nervous like hell... BEC Exam on 18 Sep. More stress.. Finaly Theory on e 16 Sep!!! Argghh... So busy! Lucky tis mth onli. Haha... My company bowling tournament over le. Finally, after e effort put in by us the committee... I gt myself mp4 in e lucky draw... Haha... somemore is my Boss givin out e prize. Yeah...!!! But my Boss got lousy prize but mi got beta prize. Haha... NVm.. as long everyone enjoy tat day. Wah.. after tat day my whole body achin sia.. Wahaha.. wat e hell!!! nv play bowlin so long. E last time was durin my ITE times. Is my CCA! I dun reali like. Bt nvm. Shiok can le. Keke.. Siao rite? Anyway lots of events comin up for me. I participate a few. Gonna train hard. End of e year, at least I got lots to conclude for my year 2006. But must b beta than last yr. Hopefully.