Wild Friday!

Haha.. last Fri reali enjoy a lot. I went out wit 4 of my colleagues after work. We head on to Holland V. Shiok lor.. Nv knoe is a crazi n enjoyable nite!!! 1 of them recommend goin to Da Paolo selling Italian food. Is quite expensive. Bt I saw lots of cakes. Yummy.. Bt I had a pasta salad. Is kind of like e appetiser. Cold but stil I finish up e pasta, leavin al e veggie. Hee.. my colleagues finish them up.!!! Yum Yum... Then we walk down e lane, saw lots of restaurant and e ambience is so good. In e end we head towards e other side of Holland V. We went to Lorong Mambong, there is more crowded. Mayb is Fri nite, so restaurants are packed wit lots of ppl. We actually duno how much time in choosin the restaurant. Haha... end up we went NYDC. B4 that we went in Eski Bar. Wow.. a v good experience.!!! Is damn cool in tat room. Freezing wor...!!!! No wonder they provide winter wear. Haha.. Next time I shall jio frens there. Ok then, finally we settle down in the restaurant, gossiping la, takin pics, laffin so loud like nobody's biz... Haha.. Reali enjoy goin out wit them. Tis my 1st time joinin them for dinner. Cos is meant to celebrate 1 of our colleagues bday!!! We went off at 11plus.. Catchin last train. Haha.. So full lei tat nite. Also tat nite, my new notebook came. Haha.. Finally I gt a notebook which I pay for myself. Yeah!!!!!!!