ShOrt n Sweet

Mi have jus finish with my examination. Next wk, starting my vacation module n totally no break. Sch reopen in April. Bt is good cos less than 4 yrs I will get my diploma. Hopefully I pass my recent exam n proceed happily to Year 2. Lets pray.!! Wish mi luck!!! Recently oso have lots of argument with my boss. Hate him to the core. Bt nvm. I m starting to look out for job opportunities. Thot of startin up my own business so have started to plan liao. I dun wish to work under others liao. I had enuff of the insults I get frm my BOSS!!! He is too cocky. I cant start Him!!! After my exam, I release my stress by buyin my fav Levis jean and a new mobile with a new line. Spend almost $300. Haha... Bt I'm hapi. I stil haven buy a new MP3 for myself yet. Stil nt yet release my stress totally. Hmm... Is ok la. Wait til my results out then c how. Al pass I wil reward myself wit a new MP3. I swear to God I wil b good from Year 2 onwards. I regret wat I did durin Year 1. I wil put in my effort in my studies liao. Is my most wanted dream to get in Poly n I wont waste e chance given to mi. Next hor, I wan to take up CPR course lei and oso Basic exercise course by S'pore Sports Council. So I can b a aerobics instructor. Yeah... I'm addicted to it lei. Haha.. Also I wan to SLIM DOWN!!! 3 months, U shall c a different mi!!!!!!!! Go go go.....