+_+Satisfied+_+

Yeah... I gt my CPR certification liao... Valid for 2 yrs!! Yes yes yes!! I goin to take up the Basic Exercise Course in July. Save up $$ for the course though is quite cheap bt for Aerobics Instructor Course is $800 lor.. Arrgghh... Nvm. To fulfil my wish, I shall sacrifice for tat. Then hor.. Nw I stil duno my timetable for Year 2 n I couldnt register for the tennis lesson which start next mth. Aiyo.. Sure last min then knoe our TT one. Sick!!!! NVM!!! Wont giv up e idea. Nw countin dw to my last day of work! Haha.. Everyday go work yawn la... slack la... Steady rite? No choice. Sian liao ma over tis co. Anyway I gt my results... Surprising lor... Mine is al Bs and Cs... Haha... no Ds.!! So hapi! My Year 2 wil b beta than Year 1. Strive hard. Gt e Biz Stat book frm my Dad. N I m goin to read abt it b4 sch start. HR I gt e book. So can go tru too!!! Yeah... So hapi!!! HAPI HAPI HAPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!