++ 5% of Me is healing ++

Hmm.. Finally mit up my frens yesterday at JP. So long no c them le. It was rainin heavily.. Bt stil went out. Haha.. Saw my godson le. So cute!!! When I arrived, my another fren nt here yet. Cos he blur like cock!!! We mit Jurong Point, he wen Jurong Entertainment Centre. Stil dare on e phone told mi my fren reach le n left mi haven arrived. In e end is waitin for him lor... Stupid!!! E third time he like tat blur liao. Throw face lei. Then went Billy Bomber to eat. Wow.. 1st time go there eat. Their fries is damn big. OMG... Cant finish lei!! Then onion rings stil can. Gt my frens help to eat too.. Haha.. Everythin like big portion. Drinks oso.. Exactly like a jug. After tat the guys stay put. Gals went to e nursing room. Haha.. my fren reali expert liao. Haiz.. Poor mi! I duno anythin at al. Cos I'm nt a mum yet. Haha... Then I bought a dancing Elmo for Belvin... Yeah.. Then walk around til 6plus I left le.. Cos nit to get back hm before my bro go bk camp. I suppose to repair his watch. Then Sat, I went Women's Day out at Ngee Ann City with my classmate. Haha.. First time take part. Saw lots of ppl, some kpo some take part. Mi n my classmate stand at e very back. The steps so complicated. Haha.. Bt cos takin part in tis, my classmate is keen to pick up aerobics.. Haha.. I gt partner to go aerobics class lor. So hapi..!! After the work out, we gt our goodie bag. Nt much bt the bag is of good use. I can use it when I workout in gym. Haha.. So Happy!!! Next yr hv I sure take. Bt tat day nv sweat much.. Hee.. Cos I nv seriously do... Cos I find it complicated. I wil train hard on tat. Gambade!!!